Boston Biochem News
Best Quality Parkin-related Products
- Enzymes manufactured using Sf21 or High Five™ cells to produce the highest specific activity available.
- Enzymatically generated phospho-Ubiquitin and poly-Ubiquitin chain products provide superior performance vs synthetic Ubiquitin products.
- Ubiquitin products are QC’d using AQUA analysis to provide consistent lot-to-lot performance.
Click here to learn more about all of our Parkin Activation products.
New, recombinant human Parkin purified from Sf21 cells!
- The only functionally tested Heat Shock Proteins (HSPs) available
- Pre-formed experiment ready dimers
- HSP activity kits
- ubiquitin ligase and HSP interaction kits
- validated antibodies
- inhibitors and substrates
Click here to learn more about all of our HSP products.
Boston BIochem continues its basic /discovery tradition through the presentation of scientific posters
- Comprehensive experimental data of the use of our products in relevant systems and readouts
- Demonstration of purity, function, activity and utility of our research tools
- Guide to the complex component needs and set up for ubiquitin- related research
- Collaborative research linking in vitro studies with whole cell biology
Click here to see all of Boston Biochem's recently presented scientific posters.
This year, Boston Biochem sponsored and presented two posters at the 2013 EMBO Ubiquitin Meeting titled "Ubiquitin and Ubiquitin-like Proteins: From Structure to Function" held in Riva del Garda, Italy. Boston Biochem was the only corporate sponsor exhibiting at the conference. Scientific Founder and Managing Director, Francesco Melandri, presented the poster "Characterization of In Vitro Mdm2 E3 Ubiquitin Ligase-Mediated p53 Ubiquitination" and Senior Scientist, Eduardo Guillen, presented the poster "Development of a Highly Sensitive In Vitro Assay to Characterize the Interplay of Multiple Components of the CHIP Ubiquitin Ligase Complex". Please click here to learn more about Boston Biochem's scientific data presented at this recent conference.
The Cambridge Award Program has chosen Boston Biochem for the 2013 Cambridge Awards in the Research & Development Laboratories classification. The Cambridge Award Program recognizes outstanding businesses that serve the local market. This recognition is a result of our dedication and efforts in achieving exceptional marketing success in our business category and enhancing the positive image of small business through service to our customers and community.
Our ubiquitin-related products are the most trusted and referenced in the world. We have created dedicated web pages which serve as an excellent resource for product use information. The organization of our product references mirrors our product range for easy location. Full paper links and archive lists are also available by request.